If yes, then the USB drive restore utility can help you to retrieve deleted pictures from Edge DiskGo USB flash drive on Mac Operating System. This Software can perform signature search to find and retrieve deleted pictures from USB flash drive of different kind of image files like JPG, TIFF, PNG, CRW, CR2, NEF, RAW etc. Additionally, this tool can also restore different types of audio files, video files, documents etc. from the different brands of USB drive on Mac Operating System. The deleted photos recovery software also facilitates user to get back deleted pictures from SD card in a couple of mouse clicks.
Common scenarios for deletion of photos from Edge DiskGo USB drive
Unintentional deletion of photos: You might have accidentally deleted some of the important pictures from your Edge DiskGo USB drive. The images that you have accidentally erased from USB drive does not move to Recycle Bin. Instead, they bypass the Recycle Bin even though they are simply deleted using the DELETE command resulting in image loss
Deletion of pictures due to virus: USB drives are more prone to viruses compared to any other storage devices. When you connect your USB drive to infected computer then your USB drive may also get infected with viruses. Viruses are the vicious programs that can destroy or sometimes these viruses may also delete your essential files resulting in loss of data. You can use Antivirus programs to remove viruses but, your photos may also get deleted while deleting the viruses using antivirus programs. This may in turn results in deletion of essential pictures
Interruption during copying process: When transferring the pictures from USB drive to a computer using CUT and PASTE command then the interruption due to any reasons may result in deletion of those pictures. When you remove the images from USB drive using CUT command and sudden power failure occurs or your system gets shut down improperly before copying the photo using PASTE command then you may end up in losing precious pictures.
Precautions to avoid permanent deletion of lost images:
If you want to retrieve deleted pictures from flash drive Mac then it is necessary to follow precautions. The moment you find that the important pictures are accidentally deleted then you should avoid using the USB drive immediately. This is mainly because, if you copy or save any new data over that drive then the deleted photos which are not permanently deleted from the USB drive get overwritten by new data resulting in permanent deletion of photos.
Reasons to select this USB drive restore utility:
- It has the ability to formats including generic image file types such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, PSD etc.
- Retrieve images deleted from Android Smartphone MicroSD card including different types of memory cards like SD, SDHC, MiniSDHC, MicroSDHC, CF, MMC, XD cards etc.
- “Find” option is available to find a particular image file on the basis of its file size, name, extension, creation date etc.
- It can also recover deleted photos from PC supporting Windows Operating System like Windows XP, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2008.
- It allows you to preview the photos recovered from the USB flash drives using “Preview” option
- Retrieve Edge DiskGo USB flash drive pictures while previewing on Kodak EASYSHARE M530 camera, Nikon Coolpix camera, Fujifilm, Olympus etc. For more info, click here>>
- It can also restore erased pictures from memory card BlackBerry Curve mobile, and other popular cell phone brands.
3 easy steps to retrieve deleted pictures from USB drive
Step-1: Download and launch the free demo version of USB drive restore tool. Select the “Recover Photos” option then select “Recover Deleted Photos” option to retrieve images from Edge DiskGo flash drive
Step-2:Now, select the USB drive from where you want to retrieve deleted images. As you select the USB drive, the software starts scanning the drive in order to restore deleted pictures
Step-3:After the photo recovery process is done, you can preview the recovered photos using “Preview” option
How to avoid image loss in the future?
- Take a regular backup of important pictures
- Always use “Safely Remove Hardware” icon to disconnect the USB drive to avoid loss of precious pictures
- Make use of antivirus programs and update it regularly to avoid loss of images due to viruses