Kodak EasyShare M530 Digital Camera is popularly used by many people to capture their priceless moments. This camera also uses memory cards like other brands of digital cameras. Kodak EasyShare M530 digital camera supports different types of memory cards such as SD cards, SDHC cards, MiniSDHC cards, MicroSD cards, MMC, CF cards etc. These memory cards use flash memory to store digital pictures. Flash memory is a non-volatile memory that has the ability to retain the image files and other data even without the power.
Even though memory cards have many useful features, human mistake like accidental deletion of photos is the common problem which ends up in loss of photos. Do not bother!!! Make use of this reliable Picture Restore Utility to get back all your pictures that have been accidentally deleted. This efficient tool has special algorithms to recognize and restore various types of image files that are deleted. It can also restore images deleted from Kodak EasyShare camera and it also help user to restore pictures from flash drive in a couple of mouse clicks. Follow http://www.deletedphotosrecovery.com/flash-drive.html for complete info on this.
What happens after the digital camera pictures are accidentally deleted?
Generally, every camera provides a feature to preview the pictures after capturing them. You can also transfer those images to your PC and you can view them on your computer. When you are previewing the pictures, it is possible that you may accidentally delete some of them resulting in image loss. Otherwise, while previewing the images, you might have deleted some of them that are not needed for you in that instance. Later, you realized that some of the deleted pictures are essential.
In such case, first you need to do is to check your computer's hard drive for the deleted pictures. This is because, if you have already transferred those pictures to the PC then no need to worry as you can restore those photos back. If you have not transferred those images and also, deleted from the camera then also don’t worry. This is because, it is possible to restore images deleted while previewing on Kodak EASYSHARE M530 digital camera.
Actually, when you erase pictures from your digital camera, they do not permanently removed from the storage device i.e. memory card. Instead, only the pointers pointing to the specific image files are removed and mark that particular storage space as available to store new pictures. The deleted pictures exist on them memory card until you save any new file over that storage space. Once you save new images or copy any files to that memory card then the deleted files get overwritten by new data resulting in permanent loss of images
Before You Begin
- Make sure that you have not performed any write or read operations on the memory card from where the pictures have been accidentally deleted
- Stop using the memory card in order to avoid permanent loss of images
- Avoid saving the retrieved images on the same memory card from which you have accidentally erased them.
Key Features of Photo Recovery Software
- Easy, simple and safe to use to restore images deleted while previewing
- Restore images deleted from Android Smartphone MicroSD card including other different types of memory cards like SD, SDHC, MiniSDHC, MicroSDHC, CF, MMC, XD cards etc. Read more here.
- Supports photo restoration on popular brands of digital cameras like Kodak, Sony, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus etc.
- It allows you to find the retrieved images on the basis of their file attributes using “Find” option
- The software works efficiently to restore images deleted accidentally on Kodak Easyshare when the image file because of its big size, bypass Recycle Bin and gets deleted from the system.
- “Preview” feature is available to view pictures that are retrieved from digital cameras
- Free demo version is available to estimate the recovery results.
- The image retrieval tool can retrieve erased images memory card BlackBerry Curve cell phone on all latest versions of Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Vista and 7 and also restore deleted images from Edge DiskGo USB flash drive on Mac OS X, 10.5X and above
Get back your deleted images by following only 3 steps
Step-1: Download and launch the free demo version of Photo Retrieval Tool. Remove the memory card from the digital camera and then connect it to the computer or directly connect the digital camera to your computer where the software is installed and launched
Step-2:Now, select the “Recover Photos” option from the main screen and then select the “Recover Deleted Photos” option to restore images deleted while previewing digital camera
Step-3:Select the memory card from where you want to restore images from Kodak Easyshare M530. As you select the memory card, the software starts scanning the memory card to retrieve deleted images. After the recovery process is finished successfully, you can preview the pictures retrieved by the software
- Take a regular backup of important photos
- Always recheck while deleting the photos from digital camera to ensure that the those photos are not needed further.
- Use antivirus programs and update it regularly to avoid loss of photos due to viruses
- Make use of “Safely Remove Hardware” icon to disconnect the external storage devices to avoid loss of photos