Deleted the pictures from MicroSD card of Android Smartphone accidentally?
Use this Professional Image Restore utility to get them recovered!!!!...
Picture restoration software is one of the best recovery tool that can restore photos that have been accidentally deleted in a safe and easiest way. This tool can retrieve various types of image files like JPEG, JPG, TIFF including RAW image files like CR2, CRW, NEF etc. MicroSD card is a type of memory card, which works like a hard drive. Therefore, it is very easy to retrieve deleted photos from MicroSD card or any other flash memory cards. The software is capable to restore deleted pictures from SD card on Mac as well as on Windows OS.
Image retrieval tool can also restore deleted pictures from different kind of memory cards like MiniSD cards, SD, CF, MMC, XD cards etc. Before using the software, make sure that you have not performed any write operation on the card from which the pictures have been accidentally deleted. This is mainly because, copying or saving the photos over the MicroSD card may reduce the chances of picture retrieval. If all photos get overwritten by new data then it may also become impossible to retrieve those deleted images. Before overwriting any file on micro SD card, use Deleted Photos Recovery software and restore your pictures back easily. With this application, user can easily retrieve photos from flash drive in just few easy steps. Most of the people think that, it is impossible to perform deleted photo recovery from camera card. But it is not true, you can easily get back deleted pictures from camera card in very less span of time. Get here more information on this.
Reasons for image loss from the MicroSD cards
Accidental deletion: Generally, there are two ways of picture deletion. You might have deleted the images either from the cell phone using “Delete” button unintentionally, instead of clicking on other option or you might have removed the images from the MicroSD card when it is connected to the PC. When the images are accidentally erased from the cell phone, there is no special folder to store those photos so that you can later restore them. On the other hand, when you erase pictures from the MicroSD card on the computer then they bypass the Recycle Bin instead of moving to the Recycle Bin resulting in loss of photos
Accidental clicking on “Format” option: You might have accidentally clicked on “Format” option resulting in image loss from the MIcroSD card. This is because, formatting is the process of deleting the each and every file stored on the storage device at once. Therefore, formatting results in loss of pictures from that particular storage device.
Clicking on “Delete” option while previewing the images: You might have deleted the pictures by clicking on “Delete” option while previewing the images. Later, if you need those photos back then there is no option to restore those pictures from memory card. The only way is to use image restore software to get back all the deleted pictures from Micro SD card
Keep in Mind:
- Do not use the memory card to avoid permanent data loss
- Do not capture any pictures from the mobile phone using the same memory card from where the pictures are accidentally deleted
- Do not try to connect to a number of computers to check the availability of photos
- Do not save the retrieved photos on the same memory card instead, save it on any healthy drive
Why should you use the picture retrieval software?
- Simple and user friendly graphical user interface that even helps the user who has not detailed technical knowledge
- It retrieves both generic as well as RAW image files deleted from the memory cards
- The software allows you to retrieve photos erased while previewing on Kodak EASYSHARE M530 digital camera. You can visit http://www.deletedphotosrecovery.com/restore-images-deleted-accidentally-while-previewing-on-kodak-easyshare-m530-digital-camera.html to explore on this process.
- Supports deleted picture recovery from SD card, MicroSD cards, MiniSD cards, CF cards, MMC, XD cards etc.
- It provides an option to save retrieved files on any storage devices accessible to the source Operating System like CD’s, DVD’s etc.
- The image recovery utility can restore deleted pictures memory card BlackBerry Curve cell phone on all latest versions of Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Vista and 7. Know more
- Simply recover deleted photos from Edge DiskGo USB flash drive on Mac OS X, 10.5X and above. Visit this link to discover more.
How to recover photos deleted from Android Smartphone microSD card?
Step-1: Once the Image retriever is downloaded and launched, the new window is displayed with 3 options. Select “Recover Photos” option to restore photos from the Android Smartphone MicroSD card. For Mac version, visit here.
Step-2:Now, the next window displays two options i.e. “Recover Deleted Photos” and “Recover Lost Photos”. Select the “Recover Deleted Photos” option to restore the erased pictures from the memory card
Step-3:Select the MicroSD card and then click on “Next” button to proceed. After completing the picture restore process, you can preview the image files that are retrieved from the selected MicroSD card
Simple ways to prevent data loss in the future
- Backup: Taking a backup of essential pictures is mandatory to avoid permanent deletion or loss of photos
- Use of antivirus program: You should make use of antivirus program and update it on a regular basis to avoid data loss due to viruses
- Proper usage of memory cards: you should always shut down the system in a proper way and disconnect the memory card from the computer using “Safely Remove Hardware” icon.